Muktodhara Technology Ltd (MTL) is looking for talented Video Editor and Graphics Designer to join our team and create highly relevant and engaging videos and thumbnails for our social media platforms.
- Create professional videos with stock footage, raw video footage, or other sources.
- Make thumbnails for YouTube videos.
- Create a social media promotional poster.
- Combining audio sound effects, dialogue, and music with visual footage.
- Editing voice-over audio files with Adobe Audition.
- Manage multiple video projects simultaneously and meet project deadlines.
- Come up with fresh concepts for various visual presentations.
- Design and create graphics according to the guidelines and instructions.
- Studying social media design and trends across all social media platforms continuously.
- Working together to ensure that the final product satisfies the creative vision with the editor, producers, and other team members.
- any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Employment Status: Full-time
- HSC, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Courses in Video Editing and Graphic Design
- Educational requirements will be relaxed for skilled candidates.
Training/Trade Course: Video Editing,Graphic Designing
Skills Required: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro
Experience Requirements: At least 1 year
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Please do not apply if you have no experience with advanced-level video editing & Graphics Design.
- This position is open to candidates with as little as two years of experience.
- Video editing skills in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects and graphic design skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are required.
- Candidates with audio editing skills will have an advantage over the competition.
- The candidate should have a basic understanding of visual representation and film editing theories.
- Candidate must be able to work as a key member of a team to create a high-quality, fast-paced production.
- A keen sense of presentation and aesthetics.
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, as well as teamwork.
Job Location : Halishahar K- Block, Chattogram.
- Yearly Increment
- Performance Bonus
- Eid-Festival Bonus
For Apply Mail Your CV with Job Title – firstname.lastname@example.org